Monday, April 16, 2012

Visit to South Carolina



In April I was lucky enough to hop on a plane to South Carolina and spend three days with my nephews, sister-in-law Emily and her parents.

Emily and the gang had come over from Munich to visit.

It was a fun time!














We spend quite some time in the garden watering "horsey's and cows"









Plucking organic strawberries (Yum!) fresh from Grandma's garden plot







Going for trail walks..









Hmmm, which direction should we go??






















Enjoying the wetlands near Greenville




















It was fun to see their little personalities come out!









And happy again! :)







" I love my big brother!"








" Come here and let me show you just howwww much.."








Giggles...

























Finishing off with a picknick!











Henri loves farm animals and it was so cute to see him take them along everywhere!








Oh, I am going to miss everybody!
The boys grow up way too fast.






No comments: