Well, the dog who always seems to have an adventure is back at it. This week Minnie officially had surgery #4 in her young life!
It was only in March that we had to take her in to have her left knee ligament replaced, and almost as soon as it was healed the other knee decided to go! Hopefully in another 4 months this will be the end of it and she'll be able to be a normal, active dog again.
2 comments:
hey sweet... I don´t know who is more relaxed ... ;-)
and by the way, I work on my new CV these days and will be in touch with you guys soon :-)
Dear Minnie,
I'm sorry you've had to have another operation! I know you will be feeling better soon, and will be digging up Mom and Dad's garden again in no time.
Tell Dad (if he ever gets up from his nap) to give you a scratch behind the ears for me.
Love,
Uncle Dave
P.S. Your cousin Maggie says "woof".
Post a Comment