Well, on February 20th, my birthday, fortieth that is -to be exact- ,
I stumbled across the story of a Clydesdale gelding.
Max.
This picture was attached and something about it made me call Steve and show it to him.
It was weird to explain, but I felt a connection.
It was not exactly that we had room to get a horse at the moment having no property yet and all. Even though I had learned about many rescue stories in the last year,
this one felt different, personal.
Steve said; " Why don't you call them and find out more?" ; "Maybe we can go and just visit?"
Well, it was my birthday after all and I could not think of a better way to celebrate than don on some rubber boots and meet a gentle furry soul.......
So I made the call, but unfortunately that day was too busy for them and we scheduled to meet a few days later on a Friday. As we talked I learned more about Max's story...please see the next post.....

No comments:
Post a Comment