Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas to the dogs...






Well, it's me- the orange dog again....
Thought I would update you on the last events in this household:
Not too much was happening as my two owners were working all the time,
so I was all by myself on Christmas Eve.

Pretty boring I can tell you as it has been snowing so much and I could not 
venture outside much either.
Well, I tried, but it was rather ' drowning'.
So I decided to stay put and shred a few toys instead.










Well, as you can see I we got a lot of snow- in fact I have never
seen so much in my short life..




Heello!





Christmas Day Steve had to work, which was very tiring I think,
 but Tine was home hanging out with me- 
that 
was rather nice....but then in the evening they disappeared again as 
our friend and neighbor Gale had them over.
I gather that they had a really good time as they did not
come home for a looooooong time.

I must say, the holidays are pretty depressing for a dog! 






















Well, for Christmas I got another toy to be shredded- have a look right below:

I might add that Tine must think I am hard of hearing or something as she kept 
repeating herself all the time..
Humans are funny beings.....speaking of beings:

I am really exited as  Andrea is coming back from Germany tonight and Daniel is coming to visit tomorrow ...
I think it should be quite easy to lure those two into giving me a lot of rubbies and squeeze a few treats out of them as well...as I really need to catch up on some bonding time.

Tine and Steve can be quite strict with me...
In fact, they say I am 'omega'...
What is that supposed to mean???
I was born to be alpha.....




4 comments:

Dave said...

Dear Minnie,

So you got squeaky toys for Christmas? All I got was Dad leaving for a week. Then when he got back he patted me on the head and told me I was a good dog, but he didn't even give me any treats. He claims he's "broke" because he's "unemployed." I'm going to have to ask him for a squeaky toy, anyway. Maybe if I pee on the floor he'll get the idea.

Hey, looks like you got more snow than we did! Isn't it great sticking your snout into a snow drift and snorting? Watch out for the yellow snow, though.

Love,
Maggie

leitmotif said...

Hi Minnie...

it's nice hearing from you....yeah I have to agree Steve and Tine are a bit weird...can't really help...they are human beings!

hope you had fun with the massive amount of snow....

we look forward hearing your adventures again...pls send our regards to Steve and Tine....we will bring our baby to you so you can sniff her!

Phoebe and Lawrence

TobyL said...

ohhh, so schön!"!!!
krass, ich muß auch mal im winter nach canada!!! glg! hier aus karlsruhe!!!
Toby

VIBE for vibrant said...

Hi Minnie!
How is your leg today? Does the cold weather hurt you? I hope not. Hey, I know that I don't know you very well, but could you do me a favour? After you are done playing on the computer and back to acting like a dog, could you walk up to Christine and give her some love? I haven't seen her in a while and I'd like her to know I love her. Thanks!