Well, what can I say?
Daniel did really come to visit me! I was thrilled!!
I mean, of course he spent a little time with Tine , Steve and Andrea, too, BUT
he REALLY seemed to like ME :)
I love my life!
He brought something for Tine and Steve- some gift from Tine's parents one can use for cooking...
But I got to wear the ribbon that came with it...
Yes, being in style -european fashion- is apparently IT!
Just the way I like it- and one can shred it, too...
Of course I had to snuggle a bit with Andrea , too.
I did not want her to feel left out , now that Daniel had arrived.
But I must admid:
I did have a little thing for him....
Hmm, look at those eyes.....
He even sang a song for me....something about my brown eyes and hairy legs...
I thought that was sooo nice of him...
They did a lot together, too.
Of course I had to stay home, since I have some leg trouble again...
Daniel, Andrea and Tine went to Cowichan Bay and had some fish...
I know, they did not want me to know, but I could smell it when they came home...
1 comment:
Dear Minnie, thanks for the great time.... I really enjoyed it !!! hope you get well very soon ... Greetings Dan :)
Post a Comment