With the beginning of June came more changes.
As I started a new job- now being back into full-time case management,
I knew I would have less time to take the long drive to the barn and so we moved Max closer to town.
Turns out it was a good move all around!
Turns out not only will there be new play mates....
but also greener pastures
Max is truly enjoying his new home and friends so much
that he is coming more into his own and becoming more cheeky
After an initial week of getting to know one another " over the fence",
they are now the three amigos.
Amazing how tall he is compared to a normal size horse!
The outer tissue is all gone now and
the inside of the eye socket is starting to open up and the inner tumor tissue is starting to fall off as welll.
In fact I notice a hole increasing in size every other day during wound care.
We do a lot of bonding, but I think it's time to start some groundwork.
I think he is ready for it as he is starting to give me attitude once in a while!
And I must say I like it! :)














No comments:
Post a Comment