Today we are off to the Saisonmarket
in Duncan.
It's a little bakery/market who offers fresh organic produce and baked good among delicious soups and french delicacies each weekend.
It's a little bakery/market who offers fresh organic produce and baked good among delicious soups and french delicacies each weekend.
Fabulous location:
Mount Prevot in the background
My man :)
And then I remember that there was the World Championship in soccer:
We went camping for a weekend, but mainly enjoyed our garden a lot.
Look, who came traveling down the fence...
into the garden...
Mama and her three banditos
Ahhh, the joys of summer!
The whole fam taking it easy
Green finch
(I think)
And a young pine sis-kin hanging off the the side of our shed
Then there are the always busily buzzing hummingbirds
and the colors of summer...
I don't know,
but I can just never get enough nature time ;)
but I can just never get enough nature time ;)
























No comments:
Post a Comment