Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thoughts of an orange dog...




Hi, it's me, the orange dog...
I know, you haven't heard much of us lately.
Well, reason being that Tine and Steve are pretty busy- crazy busy if you ask me- 
and started doing some basement renovations..
Hmmm, and that just shortly before the first of Advent...

I for my part am already in Christmas mood...
...why would anyone want to work hard if one could rather lay around and eat treats...???


Well, here are a few pictures of their doing...
This was before:
...not soooo bad - you can see the subtle touch of pink...

The carpet on the other hand was pretty dirty, they said.
I would disagree with that as I think it smelled just fine...
But who would asked a dog about these things???













Steve got really exited - and I mean REALLY exited-
when he started painting...
'Bye, bye, pink' he kept saying.
Amazing, what humans get exited about....
I mean, to me it's just a bunch of paint and you can't even eat it....







So, here is the end-result of the painting part:
Like it?








Boy, I can tell you they got pretty uptight about the mess everywhere.
You know, they like things tidy...
They had to haul everything they had in the basement upstairs, in the carport..everywhere..















Honestly,
I don't really care about these kind of things...
As long as there is peanut butter in my kong and I have my toys, I am happy...

Before I forget:
Today I have to lay on my bed as there is some guy downstairs tearing out the carpet...
I tried to sniff him, but Tine would not let me. Can't even sniff visitors anymore...that's not fair..

And my nice carpet is being thrown out- I so looooved that carpet....
Tine and Steve are thrilled to see it go though...

Humans-
who can understand them???

I'll keep you posted on the next developments over here.









1 comment:

Dave said...

Dear Minnie,

How did your Mom and Dad get you to submit to posing in those humiliating red reindeer antlers? Did you get some really good treats for that one? Or had you been really, really bad, and were being punished?

The other day, I had to go to the bathroom really bad, but I didn't want to bother Dad, so I just pooped on the kitchen floor. He was pretty mad, but he didn't make me wear anything humiliating.

Your cousin,
Maggie